the Postgraduate and Early Professionals/Academics Network of the Society of
International Economic Law (PEPA/SIEL)
Institute of International and European Law of the Georg-August-University
the field of IEL an opportunity to present and discuss their research. It also provides a critical platform where participants can test their ideas about broader issues relating to IEL. One or more senior practitioner or academic will comment on each paper, followed by a general discussion.
- trade, investment and monetary/financial policies;
- the interaction of, for example, international trade law, investment law and
competition law with other branches of law governing intellectual property,
human rights, environment and sustainable development;
- regional economic integration and multilateral trading system;
- comparative economic law, focussing on how international economic law
interacts with laws, institutions and actors at the domestic level;
- the roles of law and legal practices in international economic governance
and international organizations and·
- the philosophy, sociology, politics and economics of international economic
participating and attending the Conference
website (the registration page will be available shortly). Registration costs 45 GBP for non-SIEL Members, and 35 GBP for SIEL Members. SIEL Membership details may be found at the SIEL website (student membership is 5 GBP). The Registration fee covers conference materials and coffee breaks on both days.
2012. Successful applicants will be notified by 30th November 2012.
any other expenses.